Today / Contact
After nearly 50 years in Woodbridge, Suffolk, ‘Trimilia’ moved in 2011 to the main marina in the historic Ipswich dock. With no tidal constraints, David and Moira Jay – owners since 2005, find it much easier to take ‘Trimilia’ out for a run – taking her to Dunkirk in 2015 for the 75th anniversary of the evacuation of troops from the beaches.
They have certainly discovered that owning an historic boat is quite a commitment but have worked tirelessly to turn their pride and joy into a very comfortable, well equipped vessel suited to liveaboard and/or a cruising lifestyle.
However, it is with considerable regret that they are now having to turn their thoughts to their future in retirement. Time soon for someone younger to take ‘Trimilia’ on into her 100th year.
Accommodation consists of:
- Spacious saloon with seating for eight plus, good storage with domestic size fridge and drop leaf dining table. Options of period and modern lighting. TV.
- Galley includes domestic size oven, microwave and good storage.
- Master cabin with raised double bed and extensive storage.
- Corridor (to engine room and guest cabin) with child’s berth, freezer and cooler.
- Guest cabin with double and single with storage under.
- Wheelhouse with seating for four plus skipper’s seat.
- Covered ‘cockpit’ with seating for six and folding table.
- Heating options include diesel stove in saloon, hot air (eberspächer) throughout and oil filled radiators.
- Heads with shower.